Photo via: bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Refinery29 shows you an amazing painting project that you can do at home to make beautiful, affordable art for your walls. Try this DIY paint project.
- Easy DIY Project and Crafts for Teen Bedroom | Paint Chip Calendar by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-projects-for-teens-bedroom/
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Participating in the One Room Challenge with this DIY reclaimed wood planked wall for our game room.
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathr
- Make these signs by taking and old piece of wood, paint it using a white wash technique. Print your words backwards on an inkjet printer. Place printed paper face down on the wood, using a paint brush wet the paper SLIGHTLY. Take the top end of a pen or sharpie and burnish the letters for a more uniform look. Attach a wire hanger and your done.
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Its that time again! Silhouette Challenge time! This months theme was all about home decor. Which is very appropriate since I just moved into my new home. Do you know I dont even have one thing hanging on my wall yet? I just cant decide what sort of style I am leaning towards. Anyway I had two big events coming up (Signature Finishes opening and Brimfield) where I needed to create some pallet signs to sell. So I thought I would share those with you this month.
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!
- My technique for painting perfect signs and graphics – no special equipment required! A tutorial by Anastasia Vintage
- How to DIY toilet paper roll wall art project | DIY Tag
- Planning a big DIY wall art project? Heres a great tutorial on how to create your own canvas.