Photo via: bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Project and Crafts for Teen Bedroom | Paint Chip Calendar by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-projects-for-teens-bedroom/
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathr
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Try this watercolor bubble technique to create whimsical works of art.
- In the video I released yesterday I was trying to emulate the swipe technique of the King of Swipes, Casey.…
- E is for Easy DIY project. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post408097&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Planning a big DIY wall art project? Heres a great tutorial on how to create your own canvas.
- Pretty inspiration for a DIY project. Magical year round, but especially during the Christmas holidays.
- How to DIY toilet paper roll wall art project | DIY Tag
- 15 DIY Pallet Project tutorial from Pallet signs, art, decor, crafts, shelving, furniture, ikea hacks, gardening and planters.
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com