Photo via: bloominghomestead.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 x 28 Welcome hand painted, repurposed pallet sign. Perfect for your front porch or entryway. Black with off white welcome. Flowers have pop of
- DIY Tutorial: Pallets / DIY Pallet Wood Sign – Bead&Cord
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Awesome Tutorial On How To Make A Really Big Pallet Sign! – – – – She has instructions on how to assemble the pallet sign and how she made a…
- The Screened Porch – Home Sweet Homestead – Southernliving. The screened porch was built to look as if it had been added on at a later time.
- Add a touch of romance to your home with this Key to my Heart Rustic Wood Sign! Find the tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- 15 DIY Pallet Project tutorial from Pallet signs, art, decor, crafts, shelving, furniture, ikea hacks, gardening and planters.
- How to make a Mini Pallet Valentine Sign | DIY beautify
- The Homestead Survival | Wood Plank Open Shelving For Your Homestead | DIY Project – http://thehomesteadsurvival.com
- Celebrating Fat Tuesday on your homestead this year? If you need some homemade recipes or DIY party ideas, I have you covered. Mardi Gras, here we come!
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!