Photo via: carriethishome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Its that time again! Silhouette Challenge time! This months theme was all about home decor. Which is very appropriate since I just moved into my new home. Do you know I dont even have one thing hanging on my wall yet? I just cant decide what sort of style I am leaning towards. Anyway I had two big events coming up (Signature Finishes opening and Brimfield) where I needed to create some pallet signs to sell. So I thought I would share those with you this month.
- Easy Do it Yourself tutorial for Making Pallet Signs. Perfect as a personalized Christmas present – inexpensive, yet unique.
- 15 DIY Pallet Project tutorial from Pallet signs, art, decor, crafts, shelving, furniture, ikea hacks, gardening and planters.
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.
- Butterfly Nursery Decor – Personalized Children TidewaterParent.com is loving this name decor inspiration! parent nursery babynames
- Beautiful family wall decal with personalized name and established date. We can do this wall decal in any size and colors you want. Please
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!
- Believe In The Magic Santa Silhouette Design… Great Sign For Upcoming Holidays…
- Refinery29 shows you an amazing painting project that you can do at home to make beautiful, affordable art for your walls. Try this DIY paint project.
- Looking for a fun new arts and crafts project for your home or classroom? This canvas painting project using tissue paper is perfect for kids!
- This is a super simple project that doesnt require many supplies! it can be done…