Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Good Things | Martha Stewart Weddings
- This Wake up and makeup print is modern and chic Teen Room Decor for girls. Decorate your bathroom with this stylish good morning art and wake up in style 🙂 This makeup quote is perfect addition for every girls room and it is also for everybody like me who loves makeup and cosmetics 🙂 Add this beauty to your gorgeous home decor, smile and dont forget to put on some makeup after you wake up 😉 Print it as many times as you want, frame it and thats all – now you have updated your wall decor…
- embroidery – via Things I Love Thursday on The Clueless Girls Guide
- all things DIY: room reveal ~ girls bedroom on a budget – waterfall of hearts art.
- Enjoy the Little Things – Free Printable
- Awesome Tutorial On How To Make A Really Big Pallet Sign! – – – – She has instructions on how to assemble the pallet sign and how she made a…
- Verse from Proverbs 31:10 – She is far more precious than jewels. Please note that the gold is a printed effect – for best results, I
- This is a one of a kind large reclaimed wood cross. Size 13 x 19..25 . A perfect gift for someone that loves unique crosses. White distressed wood is the background to a second natural reclaimed wood cross. Mounted to the top is a small white rustic cross. A beautiful unusual piece that is one of a kind! This is made from reclaimed wood and any curves in the wood or knot holes is not considered a flaw but part of the character of this piece that makes it so unique. This piece makes such a statement on a wall by itself or adds attention to a wall of crosses
- Box of Happies boxofhappies.com (4 to 6 unique handmade products shipped monthly in a reusable craft box) LOVES DIY!: Watercolor Paper Fall Leaf and Branch Mobile
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Cute DIY Room Decor Ideas for Teens – DIY Bedroom Projects for Teenagers – DIY Photo Frame Tutorial
- DIY Driftwood Photo Display – Morning Creativity