Photo via: casadefifia.blogspot.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pick a silhouette. Cut magazine strips. Use Mod Podge as the glue and sealer.
- Cut colored paper or magazine pages into long thin strips, roll into coils, and glue them onto a backing; yesssssssss.
- HALL MAKEOVER FOR LESS THAN $100 Supplies: 5mm plywood cut into 3″ strips nails hammer or nail gun paintable caulk stud finder level paint saw I used this plywood pictured below and had the hardware store cut it into 3″ strips horizontally…
- Vintage floral artwork, How to Pick Art with a French Vintage Vibe – So Much Better With Age
- 在家工作也要講究：10 個 SOHO 族打造居家辦公室的時髦 Ideas ‧ A Day Magazine
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!
- Cupboard storage solution using magazine rack! Can screw into door or let stand in cabinets. Stores Aluminum foil, plastic wrap and bags, along with Cutting boards, baking pans, tubber ware lids, plates, and cans. A more open type of magazine can organize pot lids.
- This unique, handmade painted and distressed wooden arrow will add character and style to your gallery wall or it can stand solo on a shelf or hutch. Made just for you in my Minnesota workshop from the sawing and sanding to the gluing, painting, and distressing. THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE ARROW. DETAILS: >>Made of hand selected furring strips and quality pine wood >>Held firmly together with Titebond Wood Glue >>Has two drilled holes in the back for ease of hanging >>Measure 27 long and 6.75 wide at both ends >>Painted in your choice of color; please refer to the last picture for the color chart. PACKAGING: Your wood arrow will be expertly packaged with utmost care and lots of love with bubble wrap & packaging paper in a high quality cardboard box. My goal is to provide my customers with products they love and to give stellar customer service. Check out the rest of the shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany Check out my other arrow products here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany?section_id=17108118&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 FOLLOW: IG: https://instagram.com/melissaannecompany/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/melissaannecompany NEWSLETTER: http://eepurl.com/8mBab >>>>Photos by the talented Nicole Louise Photography http://www.nicolelouisephotography.com/
- Custom Monogram Split Letter Floating Frame 8×10 Personalized Makes a Great Anniversary and Wedding Gift You will receive a 8×10 Black Floating Frame with a Split Letter ,2 names in the middle and Est. on the bottom just as shown in the photo. You can customize the colors and pick your 2 c…
- This one of a kind 10×20 wooden sign contains the text of Amazing Grace. Over the text of the hymn is a burlap cross embellished with a handmade flower. Saw tooth hanger on the back. LOCAL PICK UP- If you live in the Mesa, AZ area and are interested in picking up your order instead of having it shipped, you can use the code LIVELOCAL. That will remove shipping charges and youll need to contact me to arrange a pick up time.
- Stencil a silhouette and glitter the inside of it on canvas. This would look great with letters, a crown or strawberry!
- I like the idea but would do something other than the shape of a state…. maybe the silhouette of a landmark like the eiffel tower