Photo via: thespeckleddog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pick a silhouette. Cut magazine strips.
- Cut colored paper or magazine pages into long thin strips, roll into coils, and glue them onto a backing; yesssssssss.
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This unique, handmade painted and distressed wooden arrow will add character and style to your gallery wall or it can stand solo on a shelf or hutch. Made just for you in my Minnesota workshop from the sawing and sanding to the gluing, painting, and distressing. THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE ARROW. DETAILS: >>Made of hand selected furring strips and quality pine wood >>Held firmly together with Titebond Wood Glue >>Has two drilled holes in the back for ease of hanging >>Measure 27 long and 6.75 wide at both ends >>Painted in your choice of color; please refer to the last picture for the color chart. PACKAGING: Your wood arrow will be expertly packaged with utmost care and lots of love with bubble wrap & packaging paper in a high quality cardboard box. My goal is to provide my customers with products they love and to give stellar customer service. Check out the rest of the shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany Check out my other arrow products here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany?section_id=17108118&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 FOLLOW: IG: https://instagram.com/melissaannecompany/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/melissaannecompany NEWSLETTER: http://eepurl.com/8mBab >>>>Photos by the talented Nicole Louise Photography http://www.nicolelouisephotography.com/
- Buy the wood plaques at hobby lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Sooo cute!
- Mod Podge fabric onto the blades
- Wall art – 20 ways to Mod Podge a canvas.
- HALL MAKEOVER FOR LESS THAN $100 Supplies: 5mm plywood cut into 3″ strips nails hammer or nail gun paintable caulk stud finder level paint saw I used this plywood pictured below and had the hardware store cut it into 3″ strips horizontally…
- Pick up sticks and hot glue sticks around mirror…its just that easy!