Photo via: tuscanhomedecorandmore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- Pick a silhouette. Cut magazine strips. Use Mod Podge as the glue and sealer.
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Hot Glue Gun Art – Spray painted with Metallic Silver, distressed with black paint – giving it an antique metal look. by adele
- This one of a kind 10×20 wooden sign contains the text of Amazing Grace. Over the text of the hymn is a burlap cross embellished with a handmade flower. Saw tooth hanger on the back. LOCAL PICK UP- If you live in the Mesa, AZ area and are interested in picking up your order instead of having it shipped, you can use the code LIVELOCAL. That will remove shipping charges and youll need to contact me to arrange a pick up time.
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- Crafts and diy s that are fast and easy. glue gun, vinyl, sewing, painting…i do it all…as long as i can get it done quickly!
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- Let’s face it, not all of us love mornings and a lot of people find it difficult to get up their beds and go through their days. We know that feeling, we have all been through those days, that is why we have crafted messages that will help you get through your rough day, and might help you spread good vibes to all the people around you.
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Significantly Upgrade Your Home
- You wont believe how cute these decorative letters are and they are made with simple paint sticks! These paint stick letters are easy, fun and inexpensive!