Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic wall picture display – you can get the line and clips at Ikea in a whole set. Love the wood behind.
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- Please note that our current processing time is 2 weeks. When we ship your order we will notify you and provide a tracking number. Shipping time is from 3 to 9 days. The shelf in the first and third image are weathered. The second image has the clear gloss finish, and the fourth and fifth images are weathered with the light green accent color. All shelves have keyholes for easy and sturdy hanging installed the back of the shelves. Your shelf will come to you ready to hang with the topmost triangle to the left, as seen in the first image. If you prefer your shelf to hang opposite of that, as seen in the second picture, with the top most triangle to the right, you MUST notify us during check out or in a message. If you do not want keyholes to be installed you must say so in the note to us during check out. Some people opt for this if they are using their shelves as a display on a table or mantel, OR of they wish to have the option of changing the orientation of the shelf in which case panel nails can be used to hang the shelves with out having a permanent keyhole installed. 3.5 depth, 21 width and 25 height
- Instagram Project: How To Display Your Instagram Pictures » Little Inspiration
- …and the Wall display sizes to go with the beautiful canvas display. LOVE!
- wall display
- Glass Hanging Display Frame – Urban Outfitters
- Super cool way to display your musical instruments and still be able to use them. The entire project (two framed guitars) only cost a few bucks.
- 50+ Ways to Display Art Prints and Photos
- Wrestling Medal Holder Plaque: Personalized Medal Display: Wrestling Medals Holder
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- Framed photographs on an old window make an easy to change gallery display.