Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- String Art (using pins and thread/yarn or string) Use the bicycle template or one of your own.
- DIY Thread and Nails Panel DIY Projects / UsefulDIY.com – emmaleads soup @Sara Eriksson Loomis Smith
- Love the frames and spacing. Link through this post to show how to hang photos without nails and spaced evenly!
- Create words with brass push pins in a foam board and frame. Quick, original, affordable art.
- Must do this with my pins! If I ever get enough….
- Gallery Wall. I love that there are tons of pictures without having tons of nail holes or the pain of re-hanging if you ever want to add/change a photo.
- Feather stencil, ethnic decor element for wall, furniture or textile. Painting ideas for wall. pinoftheday
- Do you love baseball or someone in your life crazy for the sport? Well then check out these Fabulous Baseball DIY Projects! You will hit it out of the park
- Ornate picture frame storage units are perfect for bedroom bits and pieces. Choose a wall-mounted version, or stand one on a bedside table. Paint them up and back with wallpaper offcuts.
- Inspiration for walls, but with motivational quotes or group tenants.
- Make this fleur de lis artwork to accent your home or wall decor.