Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- String Art (using pins and thread/yarn or string) Use the bicycle template or one of your own.
- HALL MAKEOVER FOR LESS THAN $100 Supplies: 5mm plywood cut into 3″ strips nails hammer or nail gun paintable caulk stud finder level paint saw I used this plywood pictured below and had the hardware store cut it into 3″ strips horizontally…
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- Create words with brass push pins in a foam board and frame. Quick, original, affordable art.
- Must do this with my pins! If I ever get enough….
- Love the frames and spacing. Link through this post to show how to hang photos without nails and spaced evenly!
- DIY Thread and Nails Panel DIY Projects / UsefulDIY.com – emmaleads soup @Sara Eriksson Loomis Smith
- Gallery Wall. I love that there are tons of pictures without having tons of nail holes or the pain of re-hanging if you ever want to add/change a photo.
- 32 Photo Collage DIYs For Your Dorm Room, Apartment or House!
- Do you love baseball or someone in your life crazy for the sport? Well then check out these Fabulous Baseball DIY Projects! You will hit it out of the park
- Create your own creative canvas with creative quotes or design for specific occasions.
- I love this idea…how about in a bathroom or childs room!