Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Mirror From Plastic Spoons Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Plastic spoon sunburst DIY wall art LOVE this. With a small round mirror in the centre! Great entrance way piece
- How to Frame Your Bathroom Mirror with Plastic Clips
- Mirror transom for over a doorway to reflect more light into a room and add architectural detail. Use cheap mirror and painted trim.
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect
- Take 4 thin boards, stain them, put a Lowes plastic door mat over the top, apply cream spray paint and take off… Hmm cute!
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- A DIY tutorial showing you how to easily make a festive Christmas wreath using deco poly mesh and a work wreath form. This soft plastic netting is great for custom designer wreaths, garlands, bows and much more. Visit us at http://DecoPolyMesh.com for a wide range of mesh products.
- DIY Framed Mirror Tutorial
- Dress up your cheap mirror
- Colored frames- love love love the pop of color! I would do the mirror without hooks