Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Mirror From Plastic Spoons Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Plastic spoon sunburst DIY wall art LOVE this. With a small round mirror in the centre! Great entrance way piece
- How to Frame Your Bathroom Mirror with Plastic Clips
- Cupboard storage solution using magazine rack! Can screw into door or let stand in cabinets. Stores Aluminum foil, plastic wrap and bags, along with Cutting boards, baking pans, tubber ware lids, plates, and cans. A more open type of magazine can organize pot lids.
- Mirror transom for over a doorway to reflect more light into a room and add architectural detail. Use cheap mirror and painted trim.
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect
- Take 4 thin boards, stain them, put a Lowes plastic door mat over the top, apply cream spray paint and take off… Hmm cute!
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- “Blast gates” make handy food dispensers. Woodworkers use them for dust collection systems, so they’re readily available at woodworking shops or by mail order. Get the metal ones—the plastic ones don’t slide as well
- A DIY tutorial showing you how to easily make a festive Christmas wreath using deco poly mesh and a work wreath form. This soft plastic netting is great for custom designer wreaths, garlands, bows and much more. Visit us at http://DecoPolyMesh.com for a wide range of mesh products.
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- DIY Spoon Mirror Tutorial. Costs only $3 to make. Fun, easy craft!