Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Repurposed Life shows you how to transform a vintage headboard into a chalkboard coat rack shelf perfect for a busy family.
- DIY clocks – using old keys I need to make this for Cagneys KEY WALL
- DIY coat rack to put on the wall – 101woonideeen.nl – Dutch interior and crafts magazine
- coffee station with wall mounted mug rack
- Wall Vase – inside or out. 2x8x18 inch board. 3/8” ceiling flange. ¾” split ring hanger. 12×1¼” wood screws. 12” piece 3/8” threaded rod cut into 3” pcs. Wine bottle. Stain board w dark walnut rust-oleum wood stain. Attach above handware and a picture hanger on back. Viola!
- NEED this for my husband who some how looses not only his keys, but mine, & the spares too! Grrrr!
- Cute idea to remember your first home. You could also put hooks in the bottom and let it double as a keyholder, and you could add keys from all your houses as you move.
- repurpose picture frames | /Repurposed/Recycled Frame within Frame Wall Hanging – Vintage Frames …
- DIY: wood and leather trellis plant wall / Vintage Revivials
- nice Yall Come Eat Wood Sign Kitchen Sign Dining Room Sign Vintage Wall Decor Farmhouse Sign Housewarming Gift Wedding Gift Southern Wall Decor by http://www.top100-home-decor-pics.club/dining-room-decorating/yall-come-eat-wood-sign-kitchen-sign-dining-room-sign-vintage-wall-decor-farmhouse-sign-housewarming-gift-wedding-gift-southern-wall-decor/
- Mason Jar Door Hanger Summer Door Hanger by BluePickleDesigns, $45.00
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!