Photo via: tarahurst.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- from Ballards design— could do it yourself… pretty colours
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- DIY Wysteria – so pretty! these would be a great substitute for real flowers at a wedding
- pretty pressed flowers /
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- Pretty inspiration for a DIY project. Magical year round, but especially during the Christmas holidays.
- Glue old picture frames onto wooden boxes for pretty framed shadow shelves.
- If only I knew a carpenter… 😉 So pretty and colourful
- Beautiful free printable monogram art for your home-these would be so pretty in a nursery or gallery wall! All letters of the alphabet available!
- Benjamin Moore Snow White 2122-70; I used this to paint the hallway going up my stairs, its a white with just a touch of gray, so pretty and makes it look larger + cleaner
- Use a pretty curtain rod and your favorite ribbon to hang pictures in a creative way! by kris
- pretty fabric + cardboard box + stapler = art to cover the ugly breaker box in my hallway