Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Happy New Year!! Im not sure if you have this problem, but I can be pretty certain, as we are creatures of habit, that its going to take me a few weeks, or maybe months, before I remember to write 2014 instead of 2013. Especially since last month I accidentally wrote 2012 on a check.…
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- This post by The Inspired Room features a round up of the best design, remodeling inspiration and tips for kitchen open shelving!
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- After spending a happy Christmas, the Christmas decorations will be changed to welcome a brand new year. Today’s post is all about the home decorating ideas as well as DIY ideas. We are sure that it won’t fail you at last. You can find solutions to practice your DIY skills and decorate your house. Why[Read the Rest]
- A huge round up of the best storage ideas and solutions for small homes and apartments! These are all cheap and easy, but totally genius!! Lots of great tips for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets, bedrooms, and garages. All Pinterest worthy!
- Laser Photo Copy Transfered to Wood DIY One of the easiest DIYs youll ever do, but the finished product is brilliant. It make a perfect keepsake gift. This obviously isnt exclusive to Christmas Decor or Christmas Gifts, but it is one of our featured Christmas DIYs on the blog.
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Do you travel? Do you know someone who travels? Wouldnt it be wonderful to mark all the places youve been on a personalized pin map that will go beautifully with your home décor? I love this beautiful rustic wooden travel map of the United States! It is perfect for tracking all the places you and your family have been. It is also gorgeous as a piece of art on your wall! This would be a great personalized gift for a Housewarming, Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Marathon runner, Retirement….gift of any celebration! This map measures 24 wide and 16 tall. I used picture wire for hanging so it will be easy to remove from the wall to add a new tack and then easily hang it back up. Every map will be uniquely made. All wood is different and will have different natural markings. Some of the wood I use is reclaimed, but the overall look of the map will be as pictured above unless you choose to have it made differently. Each map comes with 50 tacks, if you need more they are $3.50 for 50 tacks. https://www.etsy.com/listing/250182922/ This item is made after payment is received, please allow me 1- 2 weeks to complete your map. ****If you are looking for a World Travel Map, please see this HiddenCabin listing.**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/229463796/wood-world-map-wood-map-travel-map-pin I can customize this item with the color of your choice. For example, the background color can be whatever you want and the state lines can be black or white. Please contact me if you prefer different color choices.
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …