Photo via: amzn.to
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior design for a house in a modern minimal scandinavian style for young couple. Location: Kolodishchi township. Studio | ZROBYM architects design | Dmitry Sheleg location | Minsk, Belarus style | Scandinavian style S | 293 m2 year | 2016.
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house.
- Our First Home Sign, Rustic Wedding Gift For Couple, First Home No VINYL Wood Plaque, Housewarming Mr Mrs Christmas Gift New House Wall Art
- No buyer likes to see wood paneling. If you cant afford to replace it, here is another option!
- DIY How to paint wood paneling, step by step. Additional directions for dealing with fake paneling here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5538795_paint-over-fake-wood-panels.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask
- Handcrafted from pinewood, these signs come stained or distressed, with your choice of block or script letter monogramming. You choose the letter and bow color. The dimensions of this plaque are approximately 17 x 14 inches. It will hang nicely from a wreath hanger on your door. Because each of our pieces is hand cut from wood that can have a rough texture, knots, small cracks or other imperfections that add to its rustic nature, painted with paints mixed right on the piece, and hand distressed, no two will ever be exactly the same. All plaques are available in a stained or distressed finish upon request. Thank you so much for stopping by. We hope we can assist you with your custom needs! 🙂
- Lately Ive been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. Ive made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available …
- reclaimed wood shelves. would love to put these in our master bathroom.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Our boards on Fixer Upper! Love this shot so much. | Letterfolk
- Small rustic and zen wood accent table for your sacred space, created with marble, glass and sculpted resin mosaic tiles. This piece is the perfect side table for a futon; it can be used as a plant stand or the home of a spiritual altar for your favorite crystals, candles and other magical treasures. I love this wonderful little meditation table and I hope you do as well. Measures: 25 long x 12 wide x 9 1/2 tall Email me with any questions or for additional photographs