Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- HOUSE RULES SIGN…… Inspiration Primitive Country Home Decor
- Rustic wood and wire baskets organizer. I made this for my kitchen, and it now holds all our dishtowels and handtowels. Easy and cheap country farmhouse decor DIY
- Horse Country Chic: Easy Everyday Equestrian Decor This could have been even prettier and less rustic if you wanted a different look!
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!
- This is a super simple project that doesnt require many supplies! it can be done…
- Personalized Signs Love this! Silhouette project?
- Refinery29 shows you an amazing painting project that you can do at home to make beautiful, affordable art for your walls. Try this DIY paint project.
- Customize your own picture frame using Hot Wheels cars with this simple arts and crafts project.
- 4 Season Canvas Art Project for Kids – This is such a fun craft for kids of all ages (Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade)! SO CUTE!
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT so you’ll always find it. It often seems these days that our most treasured memories never get any further than our 4.2″ phone screens. I admit, I’m guilty of it. I keep planning to print photos (I even bought photo printer paper), but somehow I never seem …
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.