Photo via: decorhacks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Ways to Decorate Your Walls: DIY Pipe Bookshelf
- OMG, this DIY art is amazing. I love that this blogger made art frames from pallets and that she hung them from industrial pipe. So cool!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at… More
- Sunburst mirror tutorial
- DIY: Make a Mosaic Mirror
- DIY Framed Mirror Tutorial
- DIY Spoon Mirror Tutorial. Costs only $3 to make. Fun, easy craft!
- New Year – New Mirror! Tutorial for DIY Sunburst Mirror using a celing medallion, beads and scrapbook paper! ~ Setting for Four
- DIY Mirror From Plastic Spoons Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- With rich metalwork, this chic mirror makes a sophisticated accent. Placed by the door, its perfect for last-minute makeup checks or making a small space feel a little bigger.
- Colored frames- love love love the pop of color! I would do the mirror without hooks
- DIY Drinking Straw Sunburst Frame- put this on a small round mirror and it not many will know the difference!