Photo via: lodijoella.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Combining most important dates in life with photos – I love how they used the meaning of the kids names in the pictures
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- I plan to do this as soon as I start having children. Or in the master bedroom, my wedding photos. Gallery wall – modern family pictures
- DIY Paint Chip Wall Art Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Mirror From Plastic Spoons Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Funny pictures about Awesome house ideas…. Oh, and cool pics about Awesome house ideas…. Also, Awesome house ideas… photos.
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT so you’ll always find it. It often seems these days that our most treasured memories never get any further than our 4.2″ phone screens. I admit, I’m guilty of it. I keep planning to print photos (I even bought photo printer paper), but somehow I never seem …
- – pictures with maps of where they were taken
- The Most Efficient Way to Create a Gallery Wall – Im a tease. There, I admit it. I told yall I was ready to share our gallery wall at the beginning of last we…
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color. Most wood is pallet wood and it varies from oak, pine, alder and poplar. The front mountain range is stained a darker color then the second mountain range. Both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. The LEDs are very warm and are connected to two battery packs that each contain 3 AAs. There is a small switch on the lower right side that you just need to flick and Wha la! Roughly 25X43 The next pieces will be very similar to the example show. No two pieces are exactly alike…each is beautiful and unique in its own way. All pieces are signed and dated on the back. I very much look forward to working on your order.
- Learn how fun and simple crafting with toilet paper rolls can be from inspiring bloggers on this episode on mycraftchannel.com
- Inspiring Beach Crafts With Driftwood and Sea Glass