Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Rustic wall picture display – you can get the line and clips at Ikea in a whole set. Love the wood behind.
- a great way to get rid of scrap wood diy rustic wood lanterns, diy, home decor, rustic furniture, woodworking projects
- Wall Vase – inside or out. 2x8x18 inch board. 3/8” ceiling flange. ¾” split ring hanger. 12×1¼” wood screws. 12” piece 3/8” threaded rod cut into 3” pcs. Wine bottle. Stain board w dark walnut rust-oleum wood stain. Attach above handware and a picture hanger on back. Viola!
- Beyond The Picket Fence: Patchwork, Scrap Wood Cross http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2013/03/patchwork-scrap-wood-cross.html
- DIY Chevron Art on Scrap Wood – 1
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life
- repurpose picture frames | /Repurposed/Recycled Frame within Frame Wall Hanging – Vintage Frames …
- diy wall decorating designs… With styrofoam boards and scrap booking paper?? I think YES!
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- thrifted clipboards used to create a gallery wall for kids artwork, calendars, photos, and anything else you might want to display or need access to! | home is what you make it