Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Salvaged piece of chair repurposed into a wall hook; sold for $29.99 at Estate ReSale & ReDesign store in Bonita Springs, FL. Original photo by Estate ReSale & ReDesign;Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose, refashion! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- Repurposing broken chair!
- This in-depth tutorial on how to re-upholster a wingback chair because it has tons of pictures. There are also some great money saving tips as well. If you are considering re-upholstering a chair, you have to check this out!
- UNCOMMOM designs has an amazing tutorial for producing tree skirt such as this one. Should you not want the fundamental design, be more patient in searching for other Adirondack chair plans. The most essential issue is that will suit or complement the design you have for your house.
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Metal Wall Bins – Repurposed Antique Barn Wood with Antique Bread Pans by KnickofTime
- follow your heart woodworking: Shutter Repurposed Into Shelves
- My Repurposed Life shows you how to transform a vintage headboard into a chalkboard coat rack shelf perfect for a busy family.
- Repurposed Windows
- Repurposed Window Nightlight || battery powered LED strand, twigs, old window – poof, excellent night light AND awesome wall art by day.
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.
- Two canvas prints, two chairs at the foot of bed. Very cute