Photo via: organizeyourstuffnow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- DIY Decorated Frames. Use cheap wooden frames and decorate them with scrapbook paper to personalize them. DIY pictureframe
- This cool map paper with lights is such an EASY project. It would be perfect for a Farewell, Homecoming, or a simple decoration. We started with a foam core board from the dollar store and this BEAUTIFUL new paper from Hazel & Ruby! Use Mod Podge to attach the paper to the
- can do this with kids. Paint background and glue twigs and white flowers from dollar store
- Just buy some cheap dollar store ornaments, and put them in a shadow box! Wedding Color
- Dollar Store Snowflake Wreath
- Dollar store platters covered in chalkboard paint.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Fabric or scrapbook paper for a background with a painted initial in an open frame