Photo via: organizeyourstuffnow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- DIY Decorated Frames. Use cheap wooden frames and decorate them with scrapbook paper to personalize them. DIY pictureframe
- This cool map paper with lights is such an EASY project. It would be perfect for a Farewell, Homecoming, or a simple decoration. We started with a foam core board from the dollar store and this BEAUTIFUL new paper from Hazel & Ruby! Use Mod Podge to attach the paper to the
- Dollar Store Snowflake Wreath
- Just buy some cheap dollar store ornaments, and put them in a shadow box! Wedding Color
- Dollar store platters covered in chalkboard paint.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Fabric or scrapbook paper for a background with a painted initial in an open frame
- Photo copy babies footprints onto scrapbook paper and frame with a black and white newborn pic-love this
- 42 Ways to Decorate with Scrapbook Paper
- Handmade wall decor. DIY scrapbook paper and a canvas!