Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Decorated Frames. Use cheap wooden frames and decorate them with scrapbook paper to personalize them. DIY pictureframe
- Do you travel? Do you know someone who travels? Wouldnt it be wonderful to mark all the places youve been on a personalized pin map that will go beautifully with your home décor? I love this beautiful rustic wooden travel map of the United States! It is perfect for tracking all the places you and your family have been. It is also gorgeous as a piece of art on your wall! This would be a great personalized gift for a Housewarming, Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Marathon runner, Retirement….gift of any celebration! This map measures 24 wide and 16 tall. I used picture wire for hanging so it will be easy to remove from the wall to add a new tack and then easily hang it back up. Every map will be uniquely made. All wood is different and will have different natural markings. Some of the wood I use is reclaimed, but the overall look of the map will be as pictured above unless you choose to have it made differently. Each map comes with 50 tacks, if you need more they are $3.50 for 50 tacks. https://www.etsy.com/listing/250182922/ This item is made after payment is received, please allow me 1- 2 weeks to complete your map. ****If you are looking for a World Travel Map, please see this HiddenCabin listing.**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/229463796/wood-world-map-wood-map-travel-map-pin I can customize this item with the color of your choice. For example, the background color can be whatever you want and the state lines can be black or white. Please contact me if you prefer different color choices.
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames…
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- 42 Ways to Decorate with Scrapbook Paper
- wall art w/ scrapbook paper
- Initials framed with scrapbook paper. – cute for gallery wall
- Paper mache letters covered with scrapbook paper
- framed scrapbook paper as wall art. wallet friendly and gorgeous!
- Got scrapbook paper and press-board squares? Voila!
- use tiles and cover with scrapbook paper and modge podge or use Dollar store frames – way cheaper than Ballard Designs