Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a way to get perfect chalkboard lettering every time? You wont want to miss this blog post with a fun and easy tutorial!
- Wish your bedroom had a new look? If you’re crafty, its easier than you might think. There are many fun bedroom decor crafts to try. Whether you’d like to create new bedroom furniture or copy a fancy store’s expensive bedroom decor style look – it can be done in a few days or just an …
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Take the stress out of lunch time! Get five healthy O Organics® egg recipes in minutes of meal prep!
- Clever hanging storage maximizes space in the universal design bathroom. “We had a situation where the floor and all of the walls are tiled and no place to put anything you need to have in a bathroom, so we came up with this shelving idea that David Brown built for us that is modern looking, clean, simple and it really feels perfect in this room,” says interior designer Linda Woodrum.
- Crafty DIY Window screens made from lace
- Amazing FREE way to hang frames in a grid that saves SO much time and frustration!
- Chill honey. Over the next couple of days the vibe will be overwhelming than it will happen. It will come back. It always does. I wont make you look like a fool this time. Weve both done that to each other enough
- Your decor charms with a rustic-chic aesthetic, so when it comes time to show off your memories, arrange each photo on this hanging set of twine and clips!…
- The time had come to make a silhouette of Claras cute little head to replace the placeholder that we created well before she was born. Heres how we did it.
- Making a lamp from a jar might sound complicated, when in fact its really not. All you need is some free time and a few easy to find things. In no time, y
- Want to create a gallery wall but dont know where to start. Frames or photos? Then there is the measuring nightmare and the spacing! Below you will find all the instructions and diagrams you need to create a flawless gallery wall in half the time with all the planning and measurements done. All you have to…