Photo via: aimee-weaver.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- I have to say Pinterest has some great pallet projects. Made this one for a friend. Now Im thinking Christmas gifts.
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!
- This in-depth tutorial on how to re-upholster a wingback chair because it has tons of pictures. There are also some great money saving tips as well. If you are considering re-upholstering a chair, you have to check this out!
- Awesome Tutorial On How To Make A Really Big Pallet Sign! – – – – She has instructions on how to assemble the pallet sign and how she made a…
- We have had SO MANY questions about the signs we used on our last two episodes of OpenConcept on /hgtv/! We worked with our good friend @vineandbranchestx to design this sign for the Davis family that totally speaks to our ❤️! Go check her out! Shes amazingly talented and we are proud to call her a friend. We also put a direct link to her Etsy shop where she is selling these in multiple sizes! ❤️ shanty2chic hgtv OpenConcept
- A fun Fall decor sign for your front porch and a tutorial on how to paint lettering so you dont have to buy a stencil when creating signs!
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- Planning a big DIY wall art project? Heres a great tutorial on how to create your own canvas.
- Hello there friends! I hope you’re having a great week! I know that we’re over a month away from the official start of summer but I say solstice schmolstice! My calendar says summer has arrived when the threat of frost has passed and I can wear sandals… that’s more of an appropriate gauge of summer’s …