Photo via: 1pastorswife.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Make these signs by taking and old piece of wood, paint it using a white wash technique. Print your words backwards on an inkjet printer. Place printed paper face down on the wood, using a paint brush wet the paper SLIGHTLY. Take the top end of a pen or sharpie and burnish the letters for a more uniform look. Attach a wire hanger and your done.
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood.
- Dont take that old fenicng to the dump! Make a cool vintage sign out of it! This tutorial shows you how! Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourslelfer
- This wooden bathroom wall set will make a unique addition to any bathroom decor. Thanks for visiting! ——————————————– THIS LISTING INCLUDES One set of 4 signs with hanging hardware attached. ——————————————- DETAILS -Made from solid pine, sanded smooth – Each sign will have its own unique knots and grain in the wood. -Stained a rich dark walnut that will look great with any decor -Painted white design -Sealed in a durable matte finish –…
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Signed Yours Truly reclaimed wood signs
- I would love to hang these in my room!!-40 DIY Home Decor Ideas That Arent Just For Christmas Please visit our website @ www.diygods.com
- A good tutorial for making your own wood signs.
- Easy Do it Yourself tutorial for Making Pallet Signs. Perfect as a personalized Christmas present – inexpensive, yet unique.
- A fun Fall decor sign for your front porch and a tutorial on how to paint lettering so you dont have to buy a stencil when creating signs!
- My technique for painting perfect signs and graphics – no special equipment required! A tutorial by Anastasia Vintage