Photo via: blog.silhouetteamerica.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its that time again! Silhouette Challenge time! This months theme was all about home decor. Which is very appropriate since I just moved into my new home. Do you know I dont even have one thing hanging on my wall yet? I just cant decide what sort of style I am leaning towards. Anyway I had two big events coming up (Signature Finishes opening and Brimfield) where I needed to create some pallet signs to sell. So I thought I would share those with you this month.
- This hand painted Ephesians verse is a perfect piece to brighten any wall! The black background and different use of colors make it virtually able to match with anything! Materials: stretched canvas and acrylic paint If you have any questions or custom orders, send me a message and I will be happy to see what I can do
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- If you love snapping cool pictures with your smartphone using Instagram but dont know what to do with those square shots, then try making your own canvas
- How To Make A Melted Crayon Wall Decor http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yc0p Now you can hang your own canvas masterpiece with the use of crayons and a hair dryer. Use your imagination and create different shapes using different colors. Isnt this a great project to do with the kids?
- Love that these are SO easy to do. Myself…. Im thinking of letting the kids just scribble on some square canvas! From: crafts ‘n coffee.
- Stencil a silhouette and glitter the inside of it on canvas. This would look great with letters, a crown or strawberry!
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Do you love baseball or someone in your life crazy for the sport? Well then check out these Fabulous Baseball DIY Projects! You will hit it out of the park