Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Example picture is a 12×16, coral watercolour wash of the Vancouver skyline. Each picture is hand painted. Custom colours, sizes, and city skylines made to order so please specify what you would like
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- a great Idea to paint different frames using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ Decorative Paint. The results are amazing.
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Great decoupage idea! Black and grey would look fantastic.
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Customize your own picture frame using Hot Wheels cars with this simple arts and crafts project.
- Lovely and simple idea. String up seaglass pieces and hang off driftwood. By SeaAndGlass on Etsy.
- Renovation Colorful Simple Idea 2012 DIY Wall Decor with Photo Frame
- I had the pleasure of doing a My City feature on Naomi of Design Manifest while I was in Philadelphia a few weeks ago giving a seminar. Naomi and I met in New York while attending BlogFest but were…
- You wont believe how cute these decorative letters are and they are made with simple paint sticks! These paint stick letters are easy, fun and inexpensive!
- Use eraser dipped in paint to make polka dots….so simple I never thought of that!