Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youve decided that your bathroom could use a bit of a makeover and youve set aside a small budget for some remodeling. However, before you start you shou
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Framing a small but special document with extra wide matting (this is an old piece of sheet music)
- With rich metalwork, this chic mirror makes a sophisticated accent. Placed by the door, its perfect for last-minute makeup checks or making a small space feel a little bigger.
- 50 Genius Storage Ideas (all very cheap and easy!) Great for organizing and small houses.
- Ways to decorate when you have a small space!perfect for those with apartments and those in dorms
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- Plastic spoon sunburst DIY wall art LOVE this. With a small round mirror in the centre! Great entrance way piece
- It can be hard getting the right wall decor for your house. Should you go big, should you go small, what color, what material – the questions are endless. I don’t blame you if you are struggling to find the perfect piece for your walls – I was too. That’s why today I have put …
- DIY Wall Shelves – How to Make Hanging Storage for an Organized Bathroom (tutorial)