Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy $5 shelves with leather straps! This is so cool! Love! – This is a pretty easy shelving idea. I think it will cost a little more than $5, but not much!
- TEXTURED-MOSS-BALLS-DIY-Make your own beautiful moss balls. So much better than store bought!
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- A DIY tutorial showing you how to easily make a festive Christmas wreath using deco poly mesh and a work wreath form. This soft plastic netting is great for custom designer wreaths, garlands, bows and much more. Visit us at http://DecoPolyMesh.com for a wide range of mesh products.
- Amazing FREE way to hang frames in a grid that saves SO much time and frustration!
- Vintage floral artwork, How to Pick Art with a French Vintage Vibe – So Much Better With Age
- Handcrafted from pinewood, these signs come stained or distressed, with your choice of block or script letter monogramming. You choose the letter and bow color. The dimensions of this plaque are approximately 17 x 14 inches. It will hang nicely from a wreath hanger on your door. Because each of our pieces is hand cut from wood that can have a rough texture, knots, small cracks or other imperfections that add to its rustic nature, painted with paints mixed right on the piece, and hand distressed, no two will ever be exactly the same. All plaques are available in a stained or distressed finish upon request. Thank you so much for stopping by. We hope we can assist you with your custom needs! 🙂
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- Best DIY Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget, There are no better decorating than Do It Yourself, so we have a lot of resource and ideas about DIY Apartment Decorating Ideas on a budget to all o…
- How To Make A Wood Pallet Wall Shelf »There are many advantages to making a Wood Pallet Wall Shelf. First off is the recycling, the reuse of pallets that would normally just get thrown out helps out just that much more.
- (Via Engaged and Inspired) Most of us commonly think of a backdrop as a decoration you would find at a wedding or a party, but rarely do we consider using them as an everyday decoration in our homes. They look great at parties so why not use them all the time? Here are six backdrops Continue Reading »
- Life Hack: How to Hang Perfectly Level Decor on Walls. This would have saved me SO much time and frustration if I would have known about this trick before now!