Photo via: srithreads.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Make these signs by taking and old piece of wood, paint it using a white wash technique. Print your words backwards on an inkjet printer. Place printed paper face down on the wood, using a paint brush wet the paper SLIGHTLY. Take the top end of a pen or sharpie and burnish the letters for a more uniform look. Attach a wire hanger and your done.
- In the video I released yesterday I was trying to emulate the swipe technique of the King of Swipes, Casey.…
- Try this watercolor bubble technique to create whimsical works of art.
- My technique for painting perfect signs and graphics – no special equipment required! A tutorial by Anastasia Vintage
- Beautiful free printable monogram art for your home-these would be so pretty in a nursery or gallery wall! All letters of the alphabet available!
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!
- Add a touch of spring to your home easily and quickly with these beautiful spring printables! Grab a frame and add a print in less than 5 minutes!
- A bare wall is an open canvas for creativity. Let your imagination run wild and create your own Beautiful Paper Flower Letters. Decorate the letters with a variety of flowers of your choice. If drawing flowers is not your forte, dont fret.
- GORGEOUS! Can you believe this clock was made from pallet wood?! Read the tutorial to see how a pile of pallet wood became a beautiful roman numeral clock!
- Colorful Sunflower Decor is a must for every household. And at String of the Art we have you covered with this completely unique and beautiful Sunflower String Art Kit. This Sunflower Art is a one-of-
- A photo wall is not a common undertaking. However, this simple yet beautiful idea can make your wall a feature aspect of your home! We give you 25 different ideas on how to go on creating this style to make it look beautiful and professional.