Photo via: casasugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- Stacked frame DIY
- thrifted clipboards used to create a gallery wall for kids artwork, calendars, photos, and anything else you might want to display or need access to! | home is what you make it
- DIY Easy Artwork, tree stump print, compliments of nature
- This one of a kind large abstract artwork is textured with a mixture of acrylic paints, recycled glass, and resin coating to create a truly:
- Vintage floral artwork, How to Pick Art with a French Vintage Vibe – So Much Better With Age
- Heres an easy-to-do demo to create one-of-a-kind artwork using fluid acrylics and acrylic inks, pre-mixed with acrylic pouring medium. Weve also used a Pri…
- This frameless, hand painted artwork is painted on canvas, then stretched and applied to wooden stretchers. Features a high gloss finish.
- Staple a shower curtain to a wooden frame for inexpensive large scale artwork.
- Easy ARTWORK PROJECT DIY College Dorm Apartment
- Easy Change Artwork Frames. Holds 50 pieces of kids artwork. Only $8.95!
- simple diy wall art…def have to do this in the kitchen so that i can switch out the artwork whenever i get the whim to do so!