Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- for the photo wall in the stairwell
- Gallery Wall. I love that there are tons of pictures without having tons of nail holes or the pain of re-hanging if you ever want to add/change a photo.
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT so you’ll always find it. It often seems these days that our most treasured memories never get any further than our 4.2″ phone screens. I admit, I’m guilty of it. I keep planning to print photos (I even bought photo printer paper), but somehow I never seem …
- I love this. A large Letter with black and white photos mod podged on. So cute!!
- I love this! I made one for Hubster a couple months ago :)))
- DIY: String Heart – love this! Cant wait to make one for my room after I get my walls painted 🙂
- frame grandmas jewelry or knick-knacks – I love this idea!
- Stop the clock when your babies are born. A moment in time, changed forever. I love this idea!
- DIY dream catcher, I would love to do this and I think I would do it differently than this one.
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- I love this — I think I would use the hymn The Old Rugged Cross or In The Garden or It Is Well With My Soul…