Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cardboard and burnt matches
- Buy Painted Protea Pattern Art Print by micklyn. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of high quality products available.
- Front porch decor I made from old pallets. Cant get enough of the chevron pattern! http://www.pinterest.com/RusticFarmhouse/pumpkin-ideas/ Visit & Like our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rustic-Farmhouse-Decor/636679889706127
- They say that fortune favors the bold, and we tend to agree. Just look at Pier 1’s Metro Mirrored Wall Panel. Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indonesian artisans, it boasts a bold chevron pattern of wooden zigs and mirrored zags. All of this and it doesn’t cost a fortune.
- Easily add natural elements into your Christmas decor with these simple patchwork rustic stars. Free pattern and tutorial.
- ♥! rolled book page star – tutorial
- The the frame with star fish could do this and incorporate fishing theme
- Sticker star wall constellation DIY crafts
- DIY Romantic Star Projector | Sumally
- Neem vrijblijvend contact op met artidecco voor soortgelijk behang of kijk op www.deborghprojecten.nl voor meer informatie. behang foto design interieur wallpaper walldesign wall printing photo light decoration deco decoratie interior trend 2015 home living modern mural pattern patroon styling watercolor paint water color colour kleur waterverf
- This one of a kind large abstract artwork is textured with a mixture of acrylic paints, recycled glass, and resin coating to create a truly unique and serene abstract original. The painting has a glass coat layer of epoxy resin to add a thick high gloss sheen to piece. Looks beautiful in natural light!! This Ikat pattern style painting includes shades of gray white, gold, cream, silver iridescent glitter, and touches of silver leaf. This is a signed original gallery wrapped heavy duty canvas that is 1.5 deep and 48 wide x 36 high *This item is sold, but a very similar piece can be made upon request
- Tutorial on how to make faux metal stars out of common household items and silver spray paint