Photo via: oneessentialcommunity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE Patriotic Front Porch Makeover 4 Ingredient Artichoke Dip Fall House Tour 2016: The Foyer Laundry Room Mood Board 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Painted Laundry Room prev next
- House Tour- kids bathroom
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- Recycled Planks Tree Hook Stand – I WANT this!! Perfect in the garage on the wall as we come into the house!! (since I already used the wall space IN the house!!)
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Hello and welcome to The Mountain View Cottage! Im so glad youre here! Im a doughnut loving mom of 4 Proud LEO wife and always up to my elbows in paint and saw dust! Join me as I share all my favorite DIY projects, tutorials, and recipes! -xo Haley
- Wall Art Home Decor DIY Projects – The Cottage Market
- Tile Coaster Tutorial – The Cottage Mama. Easy craft project.
- Amazing Pottery Barn Knock-offs – The Cottage Market PotteryBarn, PotteryBarnKnock-Offs, PotteryBarnDIYProjects
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- Want to hang out or entertain outside? Build this DIY outdoor furniture in one day and you can enjoy the warmth of the summer!