Photo via: houseofhawthornes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an easy DIY Wall Hanging! Click for the FREE motorcycle download and tutorial to make your own Industrial Wall Art. Easy-to-follow plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Check out this super easy and simple macrame wall hanging tutorial. This step by step guide is also suitable for beginners!
- A DIY tutorial showing you how to easily make a festive Christmas wreath using deco poly mesh and a work wreath form. This soft plastic netting is great for custom designer wreaths, garlands, bows and much more. Visit us at http://DecoPolyMesh.com for a wide range of mesh products.
- DIY Wall Shelves – How to Make Hanging Storage for an Organized Bathroom (tutorial)
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- DIY Hexagon Honeycomb Shelves: Step by step tutorial with photos
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- OMG, this DIY art is amazing. I love that this blogger made art frames from pallets and that she hung them from industrial pipe. So cool!
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves… These are easy and cheap too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor? For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘ DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects Prep It: Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones […]
- DIY Home Decor | Small Wood Projects | Would you believe you can make these rustic wood wall stars inspired by Pottery Barn for only $4 each? Check out the tutorial to find out how!