Photo via: tpearl.uppercaseliving.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- A bare wall is an open canvas for creativity. Let your imagination run wild and create your own Beautiful Paper Flower Letters. Decorate the letters with a variety of flowers of your choice. If drawing flowers is not your forte, dont fret.
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- Maybe mix a rainbow melted crayon canvas with some melted on stems and glued flowers?
- How To Make A Melted Crayon Wall Decor http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yc0p Now you can hang your own canvas masterpiece with the use of crayons and a hair dryer. Use your imagination and create different shapes using different colors. Isnt this a great project to do with the kids?
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- My Sweet Savannah: ~finding fall home tour with better homes & gardens~ simple chalkboard wall and typewriter table
- Looking for Monthly Scrap Inspiration? Look no further than our pinterest inspired monthly idea books that are yours FREE from Sweet Shoppe Designs! Each idea book includes 32 creative scrapbooking challenges with links to the original sources of inspiration.
- Window with photo and vinyl