Photo via: knockoffdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How to Paint Glass to Look Like Aged Mirrors – using spray paint. This post has a lot of tips – via Little Green Notebook
- This one of a kind large abstract artwork is textured with a mixture of acrylic paints, recycled glass, and resin coating to create a truly unique and serene abstract original. The painting has a glass coat layer of epoxy resin to add a thick high gloss sheen to piece. Looks beautiful in natural light!! This Ikat pattern style painting includes shades of gray white, gold, cream, silver iridescent glitter, and touches of silver leaf. This is a signed original gallery wrapped heavy duty canvas that is 1.5 deep and 48 wide x 36 high *This item is sold, but a very similar piece can be made upon request
- Ways to get creative with oversized mirrors by working with your local glass company. Ideas and tips for DIY framework once the mirrors have been installed.
- Take 4 thin boards, stain them, put a Lowes plastic door mat over the top, apply cream spray paint and take off… Hmm cute!
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.
- They say that fortune favors the bold, and we tend to agree. Just look at Pier 1’s Metro Mirrored Wall Panel. Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indonesian artisans, it boasts a bold chevron pattern of wooden zigs and mirrored zags. All of this and it doesn’t cost a fortune.
- Sunburst Melted Crayon Art by thecakefashionista on Etsy This would look so great in my room!!! Maybe with and orange/yellow/ red pattern or a blue/green/purple one.
- Before painting your walls or ceilings, use a stencil to create a raised pattern. Holding the stencil in place, apply joint compound with a putty knife over the stencil. Remove the stencil to reveal the pattern. Allow to dry thoroughly before painting.
- fireplace art scrolled rubber doormat 340340 provides the pattern for this black-and-white art. Paint the ¼-inch birch plywood (6196) with your base color and let dry. Trace the rug pattern, then paint pattern with a contrasting color. Four 1-inch-thick craft boards (9356) form the 2-inch frame.
- Use cheap wall mirrors on the horizontal to make a statement…looks awesome
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty