Photo via: happyhomefairy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EASY and detailed tutorial on How to Paint these GLORIOUS Watercolor Flowers in 15 Minutes ! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!
- DIY Home Decor | Small Wood Projects | Would you believe you can make these rustic wood wall stars inspired by Pottery Barn for only $4 each? Check out the tutorial to find out how!
- MUST PIN! You can make DIY Canvas Art with this detailed tutorial, with the secret to get that real canvas texture!
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- Awesome Tutorial On How To Make A Really Big Pallet Sign! – – – – She has instructions on how to assemble the pallet sign and how she made a…
- Fond de page en patouille sur du carton ondulé. — creating texture, then unifying the look with color.
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- $25 – Days Until chalkboard, wooden sign. Great way to countdown any special event in your life; birthdays, vacations, holidays, etc. Also great for setting on top of mantles, counters, shelves, etc. The sign pictured is 28 wide by 5.5 tall. Comes ready to hang with a sawtooth picture hangers. Able to make different sizes (prices will vary based on size). Made to order – allow 2-3 weeks turn around time. Back of sign is unfinished wood. Due to the nature of wooden products, the coloring, knots, and imperfections can vary slightly from photo. Chalkboard area comes blank (as seen in the second photo) for you to write on it as you please. ** A magic eraser is recommended to clean the surface if you use Chalk Markers. Regular chalk can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- A photo wall is not a common undertaking. However, this simple yet beautiful idea can make your wall a feature aspect of your home! We give you 25 different ideas on how to go on creating this style to make it look beautiful and professional.