Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we …
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Cute idea to remember your first home. You could also put hooks in the bottom and let it double as a keyholder, and you could add keys from all your houses as you move.
- Do you love baseball or someone in your life crazy for the sport? Well then check out these Fabulous Baseball DIY Projects! You will hit it out of the park
- Free Printables – Dream Big, Never Give Up, Youve Got This! Encouragement for you – hang it over your desk or anywhere you need the reminder that you can do it!
- Did you miss the first step? Click here to start with step one! So, youve got your Crayola markers* now. And I know what you were thinking…I had no idea that you could letter with Crayola markers when I first started! I thought that you had to have fancy brush pens to even remotely start…
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- Is your lighting lacking in the cool factor? Most bedroom lighting is pretty dull, at least when you buy something affordable in stores. However, add a little DIY creativity, and you can make something far superior to anything you could ever buy. If you are looking for cool DIY lighting ideas for teens bedrooms, tween …
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!