Photo via: classyyettrendy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All available sizes and my flat rate prices can be found under the Dimensions drop down. There is no upcharge for customization! –REQUIRED CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION– Please provide the following information in the Note to Art of Words Boutique box on the payment screen that appears after you select the dimensions and orientation youd like, then click Add to Cart. You can also message me through Etsy before you purchase to discuss the details or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your email if you are not sure how the Etsy messengers work and I will contact you that way. 1. YOUR FULL QUOTE.– – Please provide the quote EXACTLY how you’d like it with exact punctuation and capitalization that you’d like. If you want all cursive, I do not recommend capitalizing all letters. It doesnt flow together well. 2. BACKGROUND.– Backgrounds can be (examples in links provided): • SOLID ACRYLIC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/235604884/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_4 • STRIPES (combination of two colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/510211609/lets-stay-home-canvas-quote-art-home?ref=shop_home_active_5 • COLOR PALETTE with 3-5 acrylic colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/239758030/be-brave-color-palette-color-swatch?ref=shop_home_active_65 • WATERCOLOR WASH with 1 color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232154090/go-into-the-world-and-do-well-go-into?ref=shop_home_active_63 • WATERCOLOR CIRCLE with 1-2 colors (Darker areas will vary canvas to canvas, as it completely depends on how the watercolor settles and dries): https://www.etsy.com/listing/508387999/she-needed-a-hero-so-thats-what-she?ref=shop_home_active_10 • BLENDED WATERCOLOR with 2-3 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/234667448/the-darkest-nights-produce-the-brightest?ref=shop_home_active_37 If you have other ideas for backgrounds, please let me know! I can also look like any of my listings, too! I can do practically any color. 3.LETTERING COLOR.– Black, rose gold, gold, or silver ink. White ink can be used on dark, solid backgrounds ONLY. It is not as completely opaque as others and tends to look more like chalk. I recommend sticking with black, rose gold, gold, or silver due to this. Watercolor can be used on a white background only (see my Live in the Sunshine canvas for an example of watercolor lettering). 4. WRITING STYLE.– All cursive, or combination of cursive and print (see my listings for examples). I do not recommend all print because all print tends to leave the canvas looking very empty. • • • Example • • • 1. I love you and I like you. 2. Black solid acrylic background 3. Silver lettering 4. All cursive You dont have to worry about the format/layout the words unless you have something specific in mind! I can handle that. 🙂 If you DO have a specific layout in mind, please let me know. Due to the handmade nature, I can only fit so much across and down but Im happy to work with any ideas you might have! –Important Information– *Due to the handwritten nature of my work, the following are my word limits for each size. You may go over 1-2 words on the smaller sizes and 5 or so for the larger sizes, but at the limit, the canvas is covered and it may be difficult to read if you go over the limit. 8×10 – 10 words 9×12 – 15 words 11×14 – 25 words 12×12- 25 words 12×16 – 35 words 16×20 – 40 words 18×24 – 55 words — International Customers Outside the US – please contact me before purchasing 18×24 or larger. These sizes have a substantially higher shipping cost. I have no way of accounting for that with my shipping settings with how Etsy is set up. Failure to contact me before purchasing one of these larger sizes will lead to your order being canceled and refunded. — –Other Sizes Available– 24×24 and 24×30 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435437/xl-custom-quote-canvas-24×24-24×30-home?ref=shop_home_active_2 24×36 and 30×40 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435567/xxl-custom-quote-canvas-24×36-30×40-wall?ref=shop_home_active_3 –Production time– Please see Shipping and Policies section for current production time. Once your order is placed, I will message you within 24-48 hours to let you know when to expect a picture of your canvas to approve once it is finished. –Examples– I frequently post custom orders I have recently made on my Instagram. Check them out here! https://www.instagram.com/artofwordsboutiqueetsy/ –Contact– If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through the following link: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=53857779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav I usually respond quickly, so be sure to check your conversations (located under You at the top of the page on a desktop browser, by clicking on the small triangle then selecting Conversations, or by tapping the 3 lines next to Etsy on the Etsy App and then selecting Conversations from the slide-over menu.) within 1 day of messaging me for faster service! 🙂 You can also email me:
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- Make your home uniquely personal with one of the latest trends in home decor! Wall quotes give the elegant look of hand-painted lettering. They are easy to apply and can be easily removed without damaging your walls. Our wall quotes can be applied to walls, doors, windows, or any other smooth or semi-textured surface. _________________________________________ THIS ITEM SAYS: Happiness is Homemade THE SIZES OFFERED ARE Large: 36×8 Medium: 27×6 Small: 20×5 CHOOSING SIZE AND COLOR CHOICE Please include your size and color choice in the Message to Seller box at checkout. All three sizes are the same price. IF YOU DONT SEND US YOUR SIZE AND COLOR CHOICE, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR DECAL IN BLACK VINYL, SIZE LARGE. _________________________________________ SHIPPING Each additional item ships free! Please email us if Etsy doesnt combine your shipping and well do it manually. Domestic ships via USPS Priority Mail and international via USPS First Class International Mail. 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE We strive for five-star service and are committed to your satisfaction. If your wall quote doesnt meet your expectations or if it arrives damaged, well happily send a replacement for free or refund the purchase price. Please contact us before leaving feedback. WHAT TO EXPECT Your vinyl wall quote will arrive in a small box or mailing tube. Application instructions will be included. The decal comes in three layers: a cardstock-like backing paper, the vinyl lettering and an opaque transfer tape. Using the transfer tape, the vinyl will be removed from the cardstock-like backing paper. The vinyl and transfer tape is rubbed firmly onto your wall. The transfer tape is then removed, leaving just the vinyl lettering on your wall. If you have any trouble installing your decal please contact us right away. While application is generally pretty easy, some paints and surfaces can be tricky to work with. If you have any trouble at all, contact us and well be more than happy to help
- What is it about miniature things that make people go ga-ga? Think about it: Newborns, puppies, mini M&Ms. You cant help but swoon, right? (especially for the chocolate) Same goes for baby food jars, which must be why so many people keep them long after the baby years are over. Nowadays, Gerber sells most of its baby food in…
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon TumblrWhen it comes to art, many believe that it is an inextricable part of life while some do not consider art all that important. The fact is art is something that plays a vital role in our lives if not in terms of a means of living then in many other ways. Art adds an extra dimension to our lives that makes things more interesting and pleasing to the senses. It is also a way to discover the core of creativity that we all have and harnessing it as a means of keeping stress away.
- Clever hanging storage maximizes space in the universal design bathroom. “We had a situation where the floor and all of the walls are tiled and no place to put anything you need to have in a bathroom, so we came up with this shelving idea that David Brown built for us that is modern looking, clean, simple and it really feels perfect in this room,” says interior designer Linda Woodrum.
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- After spending a happy Christmas, the Christmas decorations will be changed to welcome a brand new year. Today’s post is all about the home decorating ideas as well as DIY ideas. We are sure that it won’t fail you at last. You can find solutions to practice your DIY skills and decorate your house. Why[Read the Rest]
- Modern Media Console/ Entertainment Center/ Television Stand • Dimensions: 48Long x 16Deep x 24H • Custom steel inset • Designed by J W Atlas • CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE At J.W. Atlas we set out to create a highly functional media console centrally focused on a simple open design matched with a modern and refined feel. Your custom media console displays stunning composition with raw beauty found in wood grain, circular saw marks, and variation in weathering. Our TV / Entertainment stand is crafted from solid reclaimed Wyoming snow fence and expresses versatility which is captured in generous storage and allotted space for media components all at your fingertips. Custom sizes are welcome and all pieces are designed, built, and finished all by a single artisan builder making your purchase a lifelong masterpiece from the first cut to the last stroke of a cloth. Finish has been left natural but all options are available; paste wax, varnish, stain, and all other products per customer’s request. Click any link below to view all JW Atlas Wood Co. Collections Coffee Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11330078 Side and End Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324439 Media Console and TV Stands – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11932285 Sofa, Console, Entryway Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149017 Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324437 Dining and Kitchen Tables and Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149037 Bar and Café Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143636 Office Furniture, Conference Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143638 Small Home Décor – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143662 **All our work is made from solid wood which may have minor cracks, dents, and variations in grain due to natural weathering. Atlas Wood Co. wecomes these differences and celebrates the beauty they create. **At J.W. Atlas we pride ourselves in quality work offered at a fair price. If you see other creations with a cheaper price tag that are comparable we will negotiate and match if not beat their price so you will be able to own the best products on Etsy from our studio at J.W. Atlas Wood Co. Free delivery within a 35 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO 80526
- Please note that our current processing time is 2 weeks. When we ship your order we will notify you and provide a tracking number. Shipping time is from 3 to 9 days. The shelf in the first and third image are weathered. The second image has the clear gloss finish, and the fourth and fifth images are weathered with the light green accent color. All shelves have keyholes for easy and sturdy hanging installed the back of the shelves. Your shelf will come to you ready to hang with the topmost triangle to the left, as seen in the first image. If you prefer your shelf to hang opposite of that, as seen in the second picture, with the top most triangle to the right, you MUST notify us during check out or in a message. If you do not want keyholes to be installed you must say so in the note to us during check out. Some people opt for this if they are using their shelves as a display on a table or mantel, OR of they wish to have the option of changing the orientation of the shelf in which case panel nails can be used to hang the shelves with out having a permanent keyhole installed. 3.5 depth, 21 width and 25 height
- Happy New Year!! Im not sure if you have this problem, but I can be pretty certain, as we are creatures of habit, that its going to take me a few weeks, or maybe months, before I remember to write 2014 instead of 2013. Especially since last month I accidentally wrote 2012 on a check.…