Photo via: chasingfoxes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Modern Media Console/ Entertainment Center/ Television Stand • Dimensions: 48Long x 16Deep x 24H • Custom steel inset • Designed by J W Atlas • CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE At J.W. Atlas we set out to create a highly functional media console centrally focused on a simple open design matched with a modern and refined feel. Your custom media console displays stunning composition with raw beauty found in wood grain, circular saw marks, and variation in weathering. Our TV / Entertainment stand is crafted from solid reclaimed Wyoming snow fence and expresses versatility which is captured in generous storage and allotted space for media components all at your fingertips. Custom sizes are welcome and all pieces are designed, built, and finished all by a single artisan builder making your purchase a lifelong masterpiece from the first cut to the last stroke of a cloth. Finish has been left natural but all options are available; paste wax, varnish, stain, and all other products per customer’s request. Click any link below to view all JW Atlas Wood Co. Collections Coffee Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11330078 Side and End Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324439 Media Console and TV Stands – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11932285 Sofa, Console, Entryway Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149017 Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324437 Dining and Kitchen Tables and Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149037 Bar and Café Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143636 Office Furniture, Conference Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143638 Small Home Décor – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143662 **All our work is made from solid wood which may have minor cracks, dents, and variations in grain due to natural weathering. Atlas Wood Co. wecomes these differences and celebrates the beauty they create. **At J.W. Atlas we pride ourselves in quality work offered at a fair price. If you see other creations with a cheaper price tag that are comparable we will negotiate and match if not beat their price so you will be able to own the best products on Etsy from our studio at J.W. Atlas Wood Co. Free delivery within a 35 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO 80526
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- Hello and welcome to The Mountain View Cottage! Im so glad youre here! Im a doughnut loving mom of 4 Proud LEO wife and always up to my elbows in paint and saw dust! Join me as I share all my favorite DIY projects, tutorials, and recipes! -xo Haley
- I have to say Pinterest has some great pallet projects. Made this one for a friend. Now Im thinking Christmas gifts.
- I have one of these in my closet for my scarves and belts. I originally got it from IKEA for my kitchen utinsils, but it was too big so I found a better place for it.
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- When I was a child, I dreamed of having starry bedroom after turning off the lights. My dream comes true when I decide to decorate my house with some lights. It is amazing to see so many stars in my room when it is dark. Are you interested in decorating your home with significant lights?[Read the Rest]
- Love that these are SO easy to do. Myself…. Im thinking of letting the kids just scribble on some square canvas! From: crafts ‘n coffee.
- Pom Pom Rug | Lion Brand Yarn OK, quickly: how cute is that baby?! Now that’s out of the way, how cute is this rug?! This is one of my favourite posts in a long time. Pom poms are so easy to make, and…
- Absolutely love this old window and planter…and the mason jars are so in right now….can you believe she was lucky enough to have found the window with the box actually attached??? Why cant I find deals like that??? 🙂
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…