Photo via: diytheory.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Pom Pom Rug | Lion Brand Yarn OK, quickly: how cute is that baby?! Now that’s out of the way, how cute is this rug?! This is one of my favourite posts in a long time. Pom poms are so easy to make, and…
- And I have a window JUST LIKE THIS at home! Im BEYOND excited to try this out!
- Happy New Year!! Im not sure if you have this problem, but I can be pretty certain, as we are creatures of habit, that its going to take me a few weeks, or maybe months, before I remember to write 2014 instead of 2013. Especially since last month I accidentally wrote 2012 on a check.…
- I have to say Pinterest has some great pallet projects. Made this one for a friend. Now Im thinking Christmas gifts.
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- This is SO going to my living room walls … DIY: Wood + Paint = FUN!
- Refinery29 shows you an amazing painting project that you can do at home to make beautiful, affordable art for your walls. Try this DIY paint project.
- This looks a great idea. Cant wait to try it – acrylic painting techniques | How to make your own fluid acrylics
- DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor? For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘ DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects Prep It: Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones […]
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house.
- Benjamin Moore Snow White 2122-70; I used this to paint the hallway going up my stairs, its a white with just a touch of gray, so pretty and makes it look larger + cleaner