Photo via: newinnola.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Happy New Year!! Im not sure if you have this problem, but I can be pretty certain, as we are creatures of habit, that its going to take me a few weeks, or maybe months, before I remember to write 2014 instead of 2013. Especially since last month I accidentally wrote 2012 on a check.…
- Welcome to Zoom&Boone creations and thank you for your interest in my prints! All of my creations are an original design by ME. If you have any questions or inquiries please dont hesitate to message me. This listing is for a DIGITAL high resolution 300 dpi JPEG file for a 8×10 print. How it works : – immediately after purchase you will receive a downloadable link for your print – you can send this file to a print shop (e.g walmart) to be printed or you can print at home – frame it and enjoy! Why a digital print? – no shipping cost – no wait – print on whatever you like (heavyweight, canvas, glossy, matte etc) – print as many as you would like (except for resale purposes) – makes a great, inexpensive, original gift Rules: – you CAN print as many copies of this print as you would like to put in your home or to give as gifts. – you CAN NOT send this file to anyone or sell any printed or digital copies of this print All designs are copyrighted Zoom&Boone Creations Need Changes to the Colors? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/217907131/change-the-colours-of-my-print-add-on-to?ref=shop_home_active_1 Need a different size? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/listing/200403447/customize-the-size-of-my-print-add-to Rather Have it printed and Shipped to you? https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/458406134/nursery-art-be-brave-little-man-tribal?ref=shop_home_active_51 Back to the Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ZoomBooneCreations Check our shop announcement for current promos! Thanks for looking 🙂
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon TumblrWhen it comes to art, many believe that it is an inextricable part of life while some do not consider art all that important. The fact is art is something that plays a vital role in our lives if not in terms of a means of living then in many other ways. Art adds an extra dimension to our lives that makes things more interesting and pleasing to the senses. It is also a way to discover the core of creativity that we all have and harnessing it as a means of keeping stress away.
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- Ever have one of those moments when you think, “My mom would totally laugh at me for this”? Yesterday, I had one of those. When I was little I would sketch my first day of school outfits, redecorate my room on a random Saturday, eat the food around my plate one thing at a time …
- I wanted to make gifts for my mother and mother-in-law for Mothers Day so I searched Pinterest (of course!) to find ideas that were creative yet not too expensive. I found many posts for DIY photo coasters and decided that would be perfect!… diygiftideas diyhomedecor woodworkingprojects
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Its that time again! Silhouette Challenge time! This months theme was all about home decor. Which is very appropriate since I just moved into my new home. Do you know I dont even have one thing hanging on my wall yet? I just cant decide what sort of style I am leaning towards. Anyway I had two big events coming up (Signature Finishes opening and Brimfield) where I needed to create some pallet signs to sell. So I thought I would share those with you this month.