Photo via: academytiles.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- Tile Coaster Tutorial – The Cottage Mama. Easy craft project.
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. mermaidshower
- Buy Painted Protea Pattern Art Print by micklyn. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of high quality products available.
- Before painting your walls or ceilings, use a stencil to create a raised pattern. Holding the stencil in place, apply joint compound with a putty knife over the stencil. Remove the stencil to reveal the pattern. Allow to dry thoroughly before painting.
- Take mirrors, a pattern and frosted glass spray paint…beautiful
- Easily add natural elements into your Christmas decor with these simple patchwork rustic stars. Free pattern and tutorial.
- Sunburst Melted Crayon Art by thecakefashionista on Etsy This would look so great in my room!!! Maybe with and orange/yellow/ red pattern or a blue/green/purple one.
- Star pattern out of burned matches
- Front porch decor I made from old pallets. Cant get enough of the chevron pattern! http://www.pinterest.com/RusticFarmhouse/pumpkin-ideas/ Visit & Like our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rustic-Farmhouse-Decor/636679889706127
- Southwestern Tribal Pattern Art Print by RebekahEDesigns | Society6
- fireplace art scrolled rubber doormat 340340 provides the pattern for this black-and-white art. Paint the ¼-inch birch plywood (6196) with your base color and let dry. Trace the rug pattern, then paint pattern with a contrasting color. Four 1-inch-thick craft boards (9356) form the 2-inch frame.