Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- can do this with kids. Paint background and glue twigs and white flowers from dollar store
- Crafts and diy s that are fast and easy. glue gun, vinyl, sewing, painting…i do it all…as long as i can get it done quickly!
- Hot Glue Gun Art – Spray painted with Metallic Silver, distressed with black paint – giving it an antique metal look. by adele
- HALL MAKEOVER FOR LESS THAN $100 Supplies: 5mm plywood cut into 3″ strips nails hammer or nail gun paintable caulk stud finder level paint saw I used this plywood pictured below and had the hardware store cut it into 3″ strips horizontally…
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- Genius! Ive been dreading the thought of having to remove the giant mirrors that were plastered onto the bathroom walls, but I never realized I could just build out the frame on top of the mounted mirror! Absolutely brilliant! Going to Home Depot today!
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- 9,741 Likes, 252 Comments – Shanty2Chic (@shanty2chic) on Instagram: “SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from…”
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂