Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot Glue Gun Art – Spray painted with Metallic Silver, distressed with black paint – giving it an antique metal look. by adele
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect
- 9,741 Likes, 252 Comments – Shanty2Chic (@shanty2chic) on Instagram: “SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from…”
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂
- DIY Mirror From Plastic Spoons Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- homemade painting on canvas with attached butterflies (from any craft store)
- With just a few supplies from a craft store, anyone can make this simple owl wreath!
- Love this handpainted wood sign for the playroom. And its easy to make with paint and letters from the craft store.
- This unique, handmade painted and distressed wooden arrow will add character and style to your gallery wall or it can stand solo on a shelf or hutch. Made just for you in my Minnesota workshop from the sawing and sanding to the gluing, painting, and distressing. THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE ARROW. DETAILS: >>Made of hand selected furring strips and quality pine wood >>Held firmly together with Titebond Wood Glue >>Has two drilled holes in the back for ease of hanging >>Measure 27 long and 6.75 wide at both ends >>Painted in your choice of color; please refer to the last picture for the color chart. PACKAGING: Your wood arrow will be expertly packaged with utmost care and lots of love with bubble wrap & packaging paper in a high quality cardboard box. My goal is to provide my customers with products they love and to give stellar customer service. Check out the rest of the shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany Check out my other arrow products here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MelissaAnneCompany?section_id=17108118&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 FOLLOW: IG: https://instagram.com/melissaannecompany/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/melissaannecompany NEWSLETTER: http://eepurl.com/8mBab >>>>Photos by the talented Nicole Louise Photography http://www.nicolelouisephotography.com/