Photo via: frogtape.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. mermaidshower
- 10 Awesome Ideas for Tiny Laundry Spaces • Lots of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from home with baxter, this wonderful laundry area created from a small half bath.
- It can be hard getting the right wall decor for your house. Should you go big, should you go small, what color, what material – the questions are endless. I don’t blame you if you are struggling to find the perfect piece for your walls – I was too. That’s why today I have put …
- Planning a big DIY wall art project? Heres a great tutorial on how to create your own canvas.
- Give your blank wall a big dose of personality with these 5 Simple Gallery Wall Ideas!
- Its that time again! Silhouette Challenge time! This months theme was all about home decor. Which is very appropriate since I just moved into my new home. Do you know I dont even have one thing hanging on my wall yet? I just cant decide what sort of style I am leaning towards. Anyway I had two big events coming up (Signature Finishes opening and Brimfield) where I needed to create some pallet signs to sell. So I thought I would share those with you this month.
- Words of faith, our Pray Big Wood Plank Plaque warms your heart and home its rustic charm! Brighten up your walls with this sentimental wood plank plaque.
- Artful Panoply: Big Clear Glass Beads…What to Do?
- Awesome Tutorial On How To Make A Really Big Pallet Sign! – – – – She has instructions on how to assemble the pallet sign and how she made a…
- I have one of these in my closet for my scarves and belts. I originally got it from IKEA for my kitchen utinsils, but it was too big so I found a better place for it.
- This kitchen is seasoned with Love – Big DIY Ideas
- Never pay big bucks on a floating frame for your canvas art again! This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to quickly assemble your own floating frame!