Photo via: bonniegetchell.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool art from TP and paper towel rolls! Tutorial Tuesday: Toilet Tissue Roll Art
- How to DIY toilet paper roll wall art project | DIY Tag
- Creative DIY Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- Springtime Toilet Paper Roll Wreath, So many cute things from all those empty rolls!
- Toilet Paper Roll Painting
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Planning a big DIY wall art project? Heres a great tutorial on how to create your own canvas.
- Cool Art: Spray paint doilies on canvas
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- Huge Abstract Art Custom Made 60×36 on Ready to Hang Canvas Contemporary Fine Art Painting by Destiny Womack – dWo – FREE S $599.00, via Etsy.
- Spray paint doilies on canvas = instant and awesome art. I want to do this with bright colors!