Photo via: thrivinghomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the movie seating but nothing else. Too farmhouse
- Entry way ideas; little too busy on the wall but cute idea
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves… These are easy and cheap too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- We all need that space where we can hang our jackets, kick off our shoes and leave the day behind us. It’s especially nice if we can find a way to make that space neat and organized! The nice thing about coat racks is that not only are they functional, they are really homey, too. …
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- The Pottery Barn Gallery frames hung from their hooks look so great. Modern, layered and simple. Love the pendant and pillow too!!
- I have one of these in my closet for my scarves and belts. I originally got it from IKEA for my kitchen utinsils, but it was too big so I found a better place for it.
- It can be hard getting the right wall decor for your house. Should you go big, should you go small, what color, what material – the questions are endless. I don’t blame you if you are struggling to find the perfect piece for your walls – I was too. That’s why today I have put …
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- this is awesome! Would definitely have to make one for myself too
- A new paint colour will instantly give my room a new fresh feel for spring and shouldnt take too long to do
- Fantastic fans…….I want this style of fans on my porch, just too cool…haha