Photo via: thesetingstaketime.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycled Planks Tree Hook Stand – I WANT this!! Perfect in the garage on the wall as we come into the house!! (since I already used the wall space IN the house!!)
- Lately Ive been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. Ive made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available …
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- If you want a cheap, and very effective, way to organize jewelry, accordion hooks are a great choice. You just attach them to the wall and then you can use them to keep necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry items organized. They work great because they keep chains from becoming tangled and they look really nice on the wall. Plus, they are really inexpensive.
- Cute idea to remember your first home. You could also put hooks in the bottom and let it double as a keyholder, and you could add keys from all your houses as you move.
- Colored frames- love love love the pop of color! I would do the mirror without hooks
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Plant hooks as curtain holders
- How to Make a Chippy Coffee Sign with Hooks www.homeroad.net
- Wall hooks
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”