Photo via: crafthunter.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Wake up and makeup print is modern and chic Teen Room Decor for girls. Decorate your bathroom with this stylish good morning art and wake up in style 🙂 This makeup quote is perfect addition for every girls room and it is also for everybody like me who loves makeup and cosmetics 🙂 Add this beauty to your gorgeous home decor, smile and dont forget to put on some makeup after you wake up 😉 Print it as many times as you want, frame it and thats all – now you have updated your wall decor…
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- DIY String Art Projects – Cool, Fun and Easy Letters, Patterns and Wall Art Tutorials for String Art – How to Make Names, Words, Hearts and State Art for Room Decor and DIY Gifts – fun Crafts and DIY Ideas for Teens and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-string-art-projects
- Its that time again! Silhouette Challenge time! This months theme was all about home decor. Which is very appropriate since I just moved into my new home. Do you know I dont even have one thing hanging on my wall yet? I just cant decide what sort of style I am leaning towards. Anyway I had two big events coming up (Signature Finishes opening and Brimfield) where I needed to create some pallet signs to sell. So I thought I would share those with you this month.
- Did you miss the first step? Click here to start with step one! So, youve got your Crayola markers* now. And I know what you were thinking…I had no idea that you could letter with Crayola markers when I first started! I thought that you had to have fancy brush pens to even remotely start…
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- String Art Feather • Free tutorial with pictures on how to make string art in under 180 minutes
- Welcome to Zoom&Boone creations and thank you for your interest in my prints! All of my creations are an original design by ME. If you have any questions or inquiries please dont hesitate to message me. This listing is for a DIGITAL high resolution 300 dpi JPEG file for a 8×10 print. How it works : – immediately after purchase you will receive a downloadable link for your print – you can send this file to a print shop (e.g walmart) to be printed or you can print at home – frame it and enjoy! Why a digital print? – no shipping cost – no wait – print on whatever you like (heavyweight, canvas, glossy, matte etc) – print as many as you would like (except for resale purposes) – makes a great, inexpensive, original gift Rules: – you CAN print as many copies of this print as you would like to put in your home or to give as gifts. – you CAN NOT send this file to anyone or sell any printed or digital copies of this print All designs are copyrighted Zoom&Boone Creations Need Changes to the Colors? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/217907131/change-the-colours-of-my-print-add-on-to?ref=shop_home_active_1 Need a different size? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/listing/200403447/customize-the-size-of-my-print-add-to Rather Have it printed and Shipped to you? https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/458406134/nursery-art-be-brave-little-man-tribal?ref=shop_home_active_51 Back to the Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ZoomBooneCreations Check our shop announcement for current promos! Thanks for looking 🙂
- This is so helpful! I had no idea where to start & this girls apartment binder inspired me to create one, too. Such a good way to organize all things apartment-hunt related!
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂
- Ever have one of those moments when you think, “My mom would totally laugh at me for this”? Yesterday, I had one of those. When I was little I would sketch my first day of school outfits, redecorate my room on a random Saturday, eat the food around my plate one thing at a time …
- Easy $5 shelves with leather straps! This is so cool! Love! – This is a pretty easy shelving idea. I think it will cost a little more than $5, but not much!