Photo via: livingshapes.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- 20 Ways to Decorate Your Walls: DIY Pipe Bookshelf
- Click for Seriously amazing Fool proof hacks to take the guess work out of bookshelves styling. This post makes it EASY to master your bookshelf decorating. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- Corner box shelf. This would take up way less space than a bulky bookshelf!
- Love the river rock back splash. River rock available at dollar tree 🙂
- Button Tree Art – a great kids craft idea!! diy craft crafts kidcraft
- The solid block side table is an evolutionary offshoot, we imagine, of the worlds first table. That table must have been a tree stump or a medium-sized ro
- Button Tree
- 38 Fabulous DIY Christmas Trees That Arent Actual Trees This is for you that have no space for a real tree.
- hall tree, window, old
- Whimsical Tree with Two Birds by Vlines on Etsy
- Bottle Cap Christmas Art – I am obsessed with this Christmas tree wall art.